
That's me in the black and white, of course, on my way back from a trip to the gardens of Carmen de las Materias. I tagged along with my teacher and students from another school.....
Today in class we talked about terrorism, domestic violence, political parties, the Spanish school system and more. I certainly learned a lot of vocabulary.... But I have to admit, I had the most fun imitating New York and Southern dialects. My teacher told me that I had very little American accent. That's good right? Perhaps it is because my father is from the north and my mother from the south? They didn't understand. So I performed a very exaggerated version of Dolly Parton meets Rocky Balboa. Thankfully they laughed.........Tomorrow night, Charlotte from London and I are going to see Mama Mia, in Spanish of course. But all of the songs are in English, so thank goodness it's a musical and I've seen it before:)
No comments:
Post a Comment